WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING GROWING PAINS!
With the restructuring of the CPLR, it has come to the Board’s attention that we need to take another look at our non-profit status. Please excuse the “dust” as we complete this process!
Because of these delays, the Board would like to extend complimentary membership to all qualified applicants for the remainder of the year.
Please complete our membership application form below to join us!
For our members who have already donated their membership for 2018, you will be issued a refund thru PayPal by January 31st, 2018.
The Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers requires applicants be over 18, under no disciplinary actions from the American Kennel Club (AKC), and should be breeders or owners of at least one purebred Labrador Retriever. The applicant must demonstrate involvement and commitment to the Labrador Retriever breed and dedication to the purpose and objectives of the Council.
There are two types of memberships:
FULL MEMBERS are eligible to hold office and cast votes. Applicants must have two references from current Council members in good standing. Applicants must clearly demonstrate their commitment to the purpose and objectives of the Council. Annual Membership Fee is $20.00. New Year’s 2018 membership special is $15.00 until January 31 2018.
HONORARY MEMBERSHIP is bestowed upon an individual whose actions are exemplary in furthering the purpose and objectives of the CPLR. Membership dues are suspended for Honorary Members. This is not a membership that you can apply for.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Labrador Health Education
- Access to our private Council Group
- CPLR Decal
- Council Members-Only Area on our Website
- Breeder Mentor Program
- Council Members Only Events
- State Chapter Specific Information
- Improvement Awards with Breeder Listing
- Paw Print Genetics Discount Codes
- Available Stud Services
- Access to Any New Members’ Benefits Added Through the Year
*All membership dues will directly benefit the dilute Labrador Retriever and be used to further the cause of our Labradors.
MEMBERSHIP CAN BE TERMINATED:
- By any member in good standing may, at any time, terminate their membership via written communication to the Secretary thirty days prior to their date of termination.
- Any member who is delinquent in their dues as of March 1st will be automatically dropped/terminated.
- By the rules of discipline as described in the bylaws.